The third annual preview:Amazon Prime Day Deals is starting right now, and this year, Amazon is extending the event to 30 hours deal-fueled shopping.
We have all the info you need right here, including all the details on Amazon Prime Day 2017 deals, promotion availability, and tips on how to prepare for the event.
Here’s what you need to know about the Amazon’s Prime Day 2017 deals day!
- 1 Amazon Prime Day 2017 Deals
- 1.1 Oculus Rift + Oculus Touch Bundle + $100 Amazon.com Gift Card
- 1.2 PS4 Slim 500GB Uncharted 4 Bundle
- 1.3 Ring Video Doorbell Pro
- 1.4 Huawei Mate 9
- 1.5 Huawei Honor 8
- 1.6 Bluedio Headphones and Speakers
- 1.7 MSI GS63VR Stealth Pro 15.6-inch Laptop
- 1.8 Chromebooks and Android Tablets
- 1.9 Samsung 28-Inch UHD Monitor
- 1.10 Samsung Galaxy S8 + Gear VR + Wireless Charging Cradle
- 1.11 Nvidia Shield
- 1.12 Amazon Echo
- 1.13 Who can get Prime Day deals?
- 1.14 What if I am not a Prime subscriber?
- 1.15 Is Amazon Prime worth the money?
Amazon Prime Day 2017 Deals
Prime Day is publicly announced for the next 30 hours, Amazon and its marketplace partners will put up hundreds of deals on almost everything you could possibly looking to buy. But you’re browsing through this website here for only tech deals. Here’s a selection of the best Amazon Prime Day 2017 deals for techies. Stay tuned here, we’ll add more deals as we find them.
Oculus Rift + Oculus Touch Bundle + $100 Amazon.com Gift Card
PS4 Slim 500GB Uncharted 4 Bundle
Ring Video Doorbell Pro
Huawei Mate 9
Huawei Honor 8
Bluedio Headphones and Speakers
MSI GS63VR Stealth Pro 15.6-inch Laptop
Chromebooks and Android Tablets
Samsung 28-Inch UHD Monitor
Samsung Galaxy S8 + Gear VR + Wireless Charging Cradle
Prime Day 2017 FAQ
Who can get Prime Day deals?
- Prime Day is open to those who subscribe to the Amazon Prime service, which includes free shipping, access to millions of tracks, movies, books, discounted devices, and other benefits, all for $99 per year.
What if I am not a Prime subscriber?
- If you’re not a Prime subscriber, you can still able to get Amazon Prime Day 2017 deals by signing up for a free 30-day Prime trial.
Is Amazon Prime worth the money?
- It depends on your preferences and needs, but we think that Prime day is a good deal, especially if you’re a frequent online shopper.
- Here’s a breakdown of what Amazon Prime offers, so you can decide if it’s a good fit for you.
Are the Prime Day deals any good?
- In previous years, some Prime Day deals were excellent, and others, not so much. The prime focus is to stay focused on the real gems. If you’re after tech deals, you can expect some nice discounts on big-screen TVs, smartphones, tablets, wearable devices, audio products, and, of course, Amazon devices.
- We’ll select the best deals for you and update this page in real time on July 10-11.
- Amazon says Prime Day 2017 deals will be backed by huge stocks, but the good ones will still run out quickly. Stay focused, act fast!